Performance Formula noun
1. An activity plan that maximizes performance.
2. A personalized plan of recurring activities statistically aligned to the goal or outcome.
3. A trackable plan of activities to execute daily, providing the confidence, accountability, and motivation to achieve your goals.
Why Statistical Alignment Matters
There are processes that require proactive, repetitive execution in order to achieve an outcome - sales, job search, getting physically fit. In sales, for example, it's not enough to know to make outbound sales prospecting calls - you also need to know, based on expected level of effectiveness, how many are typically required to find a new sales opportunity.
What is a Performance Formula
In order to successfully achieve a goal that is based on the proactive execution of a repetitive set of activities you need to know 3 things;
1. What are the right activities
2. How many do I need to do at what frequency (e.g. 5/day)
3. What is my expected level of effectiveness
We call this a Performance Formula.
How Performulus Creates a Personalized Performance Formula - for Each User
Understanding the desired outcome or goal, the recipe of ideal activities and other process dependent inputs Performulus reverse engineers a personalized activity plans outlining exactly what activities need to be done in what quantity and frequency and with what level of effectiveness and presents a personalized daily plan for each user - creating alignment, confidence, and focus and eliminating guesswork.